Dual-Trigger Pad: PD-8 x 3

Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad: CY-8 x 2

Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1

Kick Trigger Pad: KD-8 x 1

Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-8 x 1

Drum Stand: MDS-9 x 1 (Option)

Remainning Trigger Input: 2

Accessories Drum Key, Setup Guide

Options Cymbal Mount: MDY-10U, Pad Mount: MDH-10U, Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30, V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10

Size and Weight

Width 1,300 mm 51-3/16 inches

Depth 1,200 mm 47-1/4 inches

Height 1,350 mm 53-3/16 inches

Weight 12.5 kg 27 lbs. 9 oz.

Posted

it's one of my favorite drum!

Posted

This is what I have. Very nice set.

Posted

This drumset is perfect, i really like it. But, the double pedal pre-installed kit isn't usefull.

A real double pedal is necessary ...

Posted

In case you hadn't heard, they updated the TD-9 module earlier this year to V2.

There is an upgrade available for purchase from your region's Roland support department. Prices vary from: $79 euro, $99 AUD, $49 CDN, $49 USD if memory serves. US region hasn't received their shipment so it will be a few weeks (months?)

The package contains a UM2G with the update software. Once your module has been updated, you can use teh UM2G as a flash drive.

New features are listed on the current TD-9 module pages. new snare sounds, 50 new kits, and Mp3 playback to name a few.

Posted

Originally Posted By: luvless??
In case you hadn't heard, they updated the TD-9 module earlier this year to V2.

There is an upgrade available for purchase from your region's Roland support department. Prices vary from: $79 euro, $99 AUD, $49 CDN, $49 USD if memory serves. US region hasn't received their shipment so it will be a few weeks (months?)

The package contains a UM2G with the update software. Once your module has been updated, you can use teh UM2G as a flash drive.

New features are listed on the current TD-9 module pages. new snare sounds, 50 new kits, and Mp3 playback to name a few.

I'd be upgrading the pads from the PD-8's to PD-85's the mesh heads are sooo much better.

And a PD-105 as a snare.

Posted

JMD does have a point there.

I grabbed some older S&S reflection plates for my toms and promoted the PD-8's to roto's through a TMC-6. I really didn't like the feel of the pd-8's as toms. Recently I managed to get a PD 125 to replace my PDX-8 snare, it's quite lovely. Huge difference in feel.

Posted

Originally Posted By: luvless??
JMD does have a point there.

I grabbed some older S&S reflection plates for my toms and promoted the PD-8's to roto's through a TMC-6. I really didn't like the feel of the pd-8's as toms. Recently I managed to get a PD 125 to replace my PDX-8 snare, it's quite lovely. Huge difference in feel.

Sounds like a nice setup mate.

I'd like to upgrade my snare to a PD-125 as well and use my PD-105 as a floor tom and get another PD-105 as 2nd floor tom and put the original floor tom (PD-85)as a 3rd rack tom.

But that will have to wait for while.

Posted

I definately understand "that will have to wait a while."

Itching to upgrade from the TD-9 module to the TD-20 module but don't have the $$ quite yet.

hopefully by end of summer I'll be able to manage.

Btw, that kit avatar looks really familiar, are you the same JMD on vdrums.com ?

Posted

Yep thats me luvless??

Who are you over there mate if you don't mind me asking?

There's good locals here, a nice forum with a huge amount of goodies for us to play to smile.gif

Posted

Forget the previous question loveless?? I recognise you now I thought the name sounded familiar.

Posted

THIS IS A GOOD KIT!

Posted

I'm buying the TD-9K2 within a month. Can't wait!!!

Posted

Just purchased a TD-9K2 kit and was wondering if there is a way to record myself playing and the MP3 track as well.

Posted

I just purchased the TD-9SX and I love it. During Christmas they were doing a deal where if you purchased a new kit, they would give you two extra cymbals (after you mailed-in proof of purchase). Took a little while to get it but it was well worth it. The response from the heads is amazing and the TD-9 module is just awesome. I think I need to tweak the sensitivity of my cymbals and hi-hat a bit but all-in-all I am a very happy customer.

Posted

is there a way to upgrade the kit configuration on roland td-9

Posted

do you know something about an upgrade for my TD-8????

Posted

Just got a TD9-KV2... it's rocking my world!

Posted

Just purchased a TD-9K2 kit and was wondering if there is a way to record myself playing and the MP3 track as well.

I thought there was but turns out you just export your quick recording as a drum map file. Means you can back it up then re upload it to the module and play it back at a later date. To record out you need to actually 'record' rather than just play and save it to USB.

Apart from that, loving my TD9-KX2, perfect buy for me I just need to get another cymbal to complete the set... for now.

Posted

VERY nice drumkit

I am very happy that he bought himself

Posted

Did anyone already test a TD9 upgrade V2 which would have been found 'accidentally' anywhere on internet?...

From your experience, any risk?

Hum, just asking...

Thanks in advance.

Posted

is there a way to upgrade the kit configuration on roland td-9

There is a version 2.0 available which is nice and adds a lot of new kits. Also, check this out: http://www.vexpressionsltd.com/

Posted

Hi, did not see it mentioned, but by far the best upgrade for the TD-9 is through VEX packs. They are custom made kits using the stock Roland sounds, as of yet I do not believe they have released any Vex packs for the TD-9V2. However, all the TD-9 packs work great! Being a former TD-9 owner, I was shocked at how big the improvement was, if your interested you can check them out at http://www.vexpressionsltd.com/ . By the way, I'm just a big fan of Vex packs and do not work for them.

Posted

A very popular kit. I wish I would of gotten mine years ago then I might be a little better at playing by now.

I am having a blast with mine.

Posted

Very good drumkit